You’ll begin with four to six weeks of best-in-class training, customized to fit the needs of the specific provider you’ll work with. Rest assured, you’ll start your scribe career with your best foot forward. With ongoing support and training available, Scribe-X ensures that every scribe has the opportunity to succeed.
A Competitive Advantage
After training, you’ll work directly with a provider in an outpatient clinic, helping them care for a diverse group of patients. When it’s time to move on, you’ll have gained experience that will set you apart from the competition. The new generation of healthcare providers were medical scribes first!
Work as a Remote Medical Scribe and Support Providers Serving the Underserved
OUR REMOTE MEDICAL SCRIBES:
- Work four to twelve hours per day, three to five days a week.
- Rarely work weekends and never overnight.
- Gain invaluable medical experience with a provider mentor and see a culturally diverse group of patients with various presenting conditions.
- Typically spend one to four years with us before moving on to pre-professional school.
- Have the opportunity to advance through several different positions as a medical scribe, each with new and different responsibilities.
- Who are bilingual are eligible for a higher pay rate!
Remote Medical Scribes Must Have:
We’ll provide all the equipment and training you’ll need, and within four to six weeks, you’ll be working on your own with a provider!